Tuesday, January 25, 2011

COLIN POSSIBLY ATTENDING DONALD SUTHERLAND 'HOLLYWOOD STAR' CEREMONY...

There's talk on 'Twitter' that Colin Farrell may be attending the Donald Sutherland ceremony to honour him on the Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame.  Taking place on Wednesday 26th January 2011 at 11.30 am.




It's a way overdue honour in my opinion; Donald is an absolutely brilliant actor.  My favourite film is "Don't Look Now".  The ending scared the hell outta me... in fact, I still have nightmares now and continue to be very wary of small people in red rain macs! lol


http://www.hollywoodchamber.net/index.php?module=blogs

2 comments:

  1. They met on the set of the movie Ask The Dust. Have you seen this movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have, it's a beautiful moive, and well worth watching ;;)

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain